Oglethorpe University is experiencing an unprecedented era of growth and progress. And there’s no end in sight.
Oglethorpe continues to upgrade its facilities to improve the academic experience and campus life for its growing community.
Current projects include:
- The I.W. “Ike” Cousins Center for Science and Innovation (coming 2019)
- The Q. William Hammack, Jr. School of Business (coming 2019)
Since 2013, Oglethorpe has seen the addition of:
- The award-winning Turner Lynch Campus Center
- The International Study Center for international students
- The Atlanta Laboratory for Learning (A_LAB), an incubator for combining theory and practice experiential learning opportunities (internships, study abroad, volunteering, and undergraduate research)
- Gables Brookhaven, a 374-unit residential complex with 6 state-of-the-art classrooms
- A partnership venture with LeadAbroad that has expanded Oglethorpe’s global footprint with the development of 5 global campuses in Barcelona, Cape Town, Greece, London, and Rome
- The Piedmont School of Atlanta
- The Reiser Scene Shop for Oglethorpe’s Theatre program
- A modernized track and field
- New campus signage
- Renovations of the Great Hall of Hearst, the Office of Admission lobby, and Traer Residence Hall